Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: NHC First Round Results  (Read 20287 times)

Offline Beer Monger

• Brewer
  • ---Michael Dieterle--------- ---Seattle, WA
    • Beer Monger - Adventures In the Wonderful World of Beer.
Re: NHC First Round Results
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 07:43:25 am »
Got my scoresheets today. That was fast! :o True pros at the NHC! I couldn't quite break the 40 point barrier. It's a PITA. LOL!
Actually, that would be "True pros at the regional organizers" where you entered.  And yes, that is fast.

Uhmm...Ok. Thank you Seattle region!

Seattle Rocks!    ;D
Beer Monger's Blog
Follow my Beer Monger page on Facebook!

Drink responsibly and stay safe out there.

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 10:44:47 am »
Next time make the trip and you can help judge. :)  Three guys from Snake River Brewers came over to judge Friday and Saturday, are you in that club?  I heard they had a good time, and they even went to a brew session Sunday before heading back.
Tom Schmidlin

Offline Beer Monger

• Brewer
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 10:51:04 am »
Next time make the trip and you can help judge. :)  Three guys from Snake River Brewers came over to judge Friday and Saturday, are you in that club?  I heard they had a good time, and they even went to a brew session Sunday before heading back.

You're asking Ryan, right?  I did judge.  :) 

Next judging - April 29-30 at Larry's Warehouse Brewing Supply in Kent, WA. 
Beer Monger's Blog

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 10:56:37 am »

Yes, I was asking Ryan.  I know you judged. :)

Snake River Brewers are int he Boise area, so is Ryan . . .
Tom Schmidlin

Offline Beer Monger

• Brewer
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 10:59:17 am »

Yes, I was asking Ryan.  I know you judged. :)

Snake River Brewers are int he Boise area, so is Ryan . . .
Idaho scares my wife.  lol
Beer Monger's Blog

Offline ryan6458

• Cellarman
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 04:42:41 pm »
Not officially a member, but I hang out on their forum a lot.  :)  What's so scary about Idaho? LOL.

Offline Beer Monger

• Brewer
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 05:04:27 pm »
Not officially a member, but I hang out on their forum a lot.  :)  What's so scary about Idaho? LOL.
You'd have to ask her.  It just makes her nervous for some reason.  lol
Beer Monger's Blog

Offline Hokerer

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Manassas, VA
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 06:42:52 pm »
What's so scary about Idaho? LOL.

da Weaze, that's what
Joe

Offline WDE97

• Assistant Brewer
  • Lewiston, ID
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 03:50:01 pm »
If you entered in the NW (Seattle) then your score sheets went out this morning.

I can't take any credit for it at all, I didn't organize it or even get to judge.  I'm just passing along the info.  The organization and fast turn around credit goes to Tim Hayner and Peter Twigg, along with some others most likely.

I see that the score sheets for Seattle were sent out early last week and and that several people on this thread received their scores by the middle of last week.  I still haven't received my scores and was wondering if there might be a reason I hadn't received mine yet.  A week and a half seems like a long time for mail to get from Seattle to Idaho.  I'm not complaining, just excited to get the feedback.  Anybody have any insight?
Robert H.

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.    - Steven Wright

On tap: Strong Scotch Ale, RIS, ESB, Saison.

Fermenting: Belgian Dark Strong, Kolsch.

Up next: Bock, NEIPA, Brett Saison

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 03:52:05 pm »
If you entered in the NW (Seattle) then your score sheets went out this morning.

I can't take any credit for it at all, I didn't organize it or even get to judge.  I'm just passing along the info.  The organization and fast turn around credit goes to Tim Hayner and Peter Twigg, along with some others most likely.

I see that the score sheets for Seattle were sent out early last week and and that several people on this thread received their scores by the middle of last week.  I still haven't received my scores and was wondering if there might be a reason I hadn't received mine yet.  A week and a half seems like a long time for mail to get from Seattle to Idaho.  I'm not complaining, just excited to get the feedback.  Anybody have any insight?
Have you contacted the organizer to verify that your mailing address was correct?  You should have gotten them by now.
Tom Schmidlin

Offline WDE97

• Assistant Brewer
  • Lewiston, ID
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2011, 04:01:38 pm »

Have you contacted the organizer to verify that your mailing address was correct?  You should have gotten them by now.

Tom,

No, I haven't contacted anyone yet.  I checked the info on my entry labels (I made a copy) and it's all correct.  Who specifically should I contact? 
Robert H.

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.    - Steven Wright

Offline WDE97

• Assistant Brewer
  • Lewiston, ID
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 04:02:50 pm »
Nevermind my question. I see on the label sheet that Tim Hayner is the organizer.  Thanks for your help Tom!
Robert H.

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 04:03:22 pm »
Tom,

No, I haven't contacted anyone yet.  I checked the info on my entry labels (I made a copy) and it's all correct.  Who specifically should I contact?  
Peter Twigg.  I'll PM you

<edit>Tim's job keeps sending him to Canada, he was here for the first round but he's back up there as far as I know.  I'll send you contact info for both.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 04:05:05 pm by tschmidlin »
Tom Schmidlin

Offline WDE97

• Assistant Brewer
  • Lewiston, ID
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 04:11:01 pm »
Tom,

No, I haven't contacted anyone yet.  I checked the info on my entry labels (I made a copy) and it's all correct.  Who specifically should I contact?  
Peter Twigg.  I'll PM you

<edit>Tim's job keeps sending him to Canada, he was here for the first round but he's back up there as far as I know.  I'll send you contact info for both.

Thanks again Tom!
Robert H.

Offline green_dragon

• 1st Kit
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2011, 08:46:49 am »
I don't suppose you know if Texas is done yet do you?
Currently Enjoying:  Oak-aged Oatmeal Stout & what's left of my NewCastle clone
Conditioning:  None
Fermenting: Coopers Wheat Beer Kit (for the wife)
On Deck:  AHS 20th Anniversary IPA Kit