Ok, since no one has responded, I figured I let everyone know how this beer progressed. Brewed this three weeks ago. I added .17 oz of the hop mixture every five mintues. Missed the OG and pitched the wrong yeast
... Just took a hydro sample, finished really dry, nothing wrong with that to me, but the FG should have been 1.020, it was 1.008. Color is way off, the "Amber" malt didn't make it amber, it looks more like 60 minute. It fermented slightly warmer than I wanted it to. The stick on thermometer read 70 during active fermentation/high krausen. The sample didn't taste anything like 90 Minute. But alas, I added the dry hops as indicated and I will report back when it is in the keg and carbed. As of right now, I would not brew this again, I've made several IPA's of my own creation, that tasted way better than this recipe. And it was from BYO... go figure.
But I will report final tasting notes in a couple weeks, hopefully.