Are you staying around downtown or all over? If its just downtown i can fill you in so get your printer ready...
1. Definitely Monks just cuz, best Belgian beer bar in the city
2. Devils' Den - One of the great, not as well known bars
3. Def on the South Philly Tap Room - Great Food
4. P.O.P.E - A Philly Tradition
5. Irish Pol (Old City) - 40+ Taps
6. Brauhaus Schmidt’s - Authentic German Beer Bar
7. McGillin’s Old Ale House - Don't go there late at night. it gets pretty crowded
8. All over Northern Liberty/Fishtown Area, You could literally spend a Day (KraftWork +25 Taps, North Bowl, PYT, Bar Ferdinand, Abbey, Standard Tap, and North 3rd...)
9. Fairmount Area - Urban Saloon (across from the old Penitentiary - Awesome Sports/Beer Bar. Burgers and Tots (Yes, I Said Tots) are awesome, Bishop's Collar, Jacks Firehouse, Johnny Brenda’s
10. Fork and Barrel - And AWESOME new Euro Beer Bar. It’s about 10-15 minutes from downtown but well worth it. Totally lit by candles, firkins on every day, and a crap load of hard to get drafts and bottles
11. Phillies Game If you can catch one, they have a bunch (60+) Crafts on tap.
1. Nodding Head - +1 on the Berliner Weiss (Kind of a small place but good food, While you're there 2 blocks away in Home Sweet Home Brew, a HBS, George literally helped Sam of DFH get off the ground)
2. Triumph - Fun scene, on Saturdays they have pretty good Indie bands
3. Yards Brewery - They close like around 5 or so, so get your day drinking on
4. Dock Street - Grab a brick oven slice
Lunch/Snack - Redding Terminal Market (Anything there, but the roast beef sandwich in key
+1 On Tony Luke's but they're better known for the roast pork with provolone and broccoli rabe
With all due respect, I wouldn't diss the Pat's/Geno's route, it’s a bit touristy, but hey, you’re a tourist and it’s still pretty good.
Dinner - Sonata in Northern Liberties (It’s a BYO, but the Foodery is nearby so you can pick up a few bottles before heading over)
Hope that helps. Obviously there are a million other places, but these are just a few that I have been to personally. If you want anymore suggestions if you are going to be in any other areas feel free to ask I don't mind helping out a fellow beer lover.