As someone with a PhD in Pharmaceutics (not trying to be all uppity-hey-you-guys-listen-to-me-cause-I-have-a-degree-guy, but), I would recommend that any of us that are regular drinkers just refrain from Tylenol usage in general. It is a good anti-inflammatory but not that great as a pain reliever anyway.
The main problem is that chronic alcohol ingestion induces the enzyme that converts Tylenol to a reactive, liver damaging metabolite. So if you are a regular drinker, that enzyme will be present in a larger quantity and will therefore convert more of the Tylenol to the bad metabolite which can then have bad effects on your liver. As with everything toxicity depends on the dose and for the most part severe liver toxicity is seen after people have taken grams of Tylenol.... but for what it is worth, I just refrain from using Tylenol in general as a regular drinker, especially since there are other drugs that work better.