Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: National Homebrew Day - Whats your Big Beer?  (Read 1390 times)

Offline d_mcgraw

• 1st Kit
    • Zombeer!
National Homebrew Day - Whats your Big Beer?
« on: May 07, 2011, 12:27:39 pm »
Im sure no one here needs to be reminded, but today is National Homebrew Day (http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/events/national-homebrew-day). I've got my girlfriend, a couple of friends and the dogs at my place and we are whipping up a batch of Mango Wheat and a batch of Oatmeal Milk Stout. Everyone is pitching in a hand or a paw as it were and having a fun time. What are you brewing this fine Homebrew Holiday?

Cheers,
Daniel

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: National Homebrew Day - Whats your Big Beer?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 01:40:03 pm »
I'm brewing (surprise!) Rye IPA.  It was the "official" recipe a few years back, and that's good enough for me!
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline spydad45

• 1st Kit
Re: National Homebrew Day - Whats your Big Beer?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 04:24:10 pm »
I'm glad I had planned on brewing today anyway. The date had slipped by me. I guess God was watching out for me. I am brewing a Porter that I am planning on flavoring with bacon in the secondary.
The Sun has left us on time.-Thomas Edison