5 Gallons of Imperial IPA done & in the fermenter.
I tried using a batch-sparge. it must have affected my efficiency, becuase I was shooting for an OG of 1.087 but wound up with 1.082. I could have boiled down a bit I suppose, but I didn't want to come up short. Even at 1.082 I should still have an Imperial - 8.9% if it finishes out to expected FG. I think part of that too may be that I wound up with a little more than 5 gallons.
I added some more extract to my strawberry cider - and I think I've hit the mark now. It's pretty yummy.
I also kegged 10 gallons of Chamomile Ale. I thought I had come up a bit short, but I actually over-filled one fermenter and under-filled the other, so I wound up with the full 10 gallons.
That'll condition for nearly three weeks, but then I want to bottle some for my next homebrew club meeting on 5/20.