Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: NHC - Extra Ticket to Pre-Con Events. Stone Tour 2 and Brewery Tour C  (Read 3098 times)

Offline barefootbrewer

• 1st Kit
One of the people traveling with us had to cancel her trip. That leaves me with an extra ticket to Stone Tour 2 and Brewery Tour C (Lost Abbey / Port Brewing, Pizza Port Carlsbad, Karl Strauss). I talked to the organizers and transferring the ticket won't be a problem, I would just need the name and AHA #.

These ran me 40$ each - asking cost. Paypal would be the easiest for me.

Thanks. Hope this helps somebody out.
Hoppy Homebrewers of South Mississippi (est. 2009)

AHA# 169235

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA
Here's a link to the events in case anyone is interested.  http://www.somelikeithoppy.com/events.html

Tour C is sold out and should be a good one.
Tom Schmidlin

Offline barefootbrewer

• 1st Kit
Thanks for posting that link, I probably should have thought about it.

I'm looking forward to the tours. Went on one at last year's NHC and it was a blast!
Hoppy Homebrewers of South Mississippi (est. 2009)

AHA# 169235

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA
It always is :)  I'm really starting to get excited, I might even start packing the night before I leave! :o ;)
Tom Schmidlin

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
One of the people traveling with us had to cancel her trip. That leaves me with an extra ticket to Stone Tour 2 and Brewery Tour C (Lost Abbey / Port Brewing, Pizza Port Carlsbad, Karl Strauss). I talked to the organizers and transferring the ticket won't be a problem, I would just need the name and AHA #.

These ran me 40$ each - asking cost. Paypal would be the easiest for me.

Thanks. Hope this helps somebody out.

I would take you up on this offer but I won't be getting into SD until 1:30pm. Bummer. :(
Ron Price

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA
I would take you up on this offer but I won't be getting into SD until 1:30pm. Bummer. :(
Change your ticket, slacker!  We can find you a bed (or floor space) for Tuesday night!
Tom Schmidlin

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
Change your ticket, slacker!  We can find you a bed (or floor space) for Tuesday night!

:)

I have to work on Tuesday.  :(
Ron Price

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware

I'll keep that in mind if something changes last minute.  ;)
Ron Price

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA

Quit. ;D
Tom Schmidlin

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware

Quit. ;D

;D
Ron Price