I have names for the styles on tap, not names for the beers themselves. The names play with psychological disorders. My SWMBO used to think I was nuts for wanting to brew my own beer and it kinda stuck. A few of them are:
1) "Just park'in son(s)!" Pale Ale (In honor of my Dad who had Parkinson's. It had a label with the truck wrapped around a tree and a shaky driver. Dad loved the label but sadly could never have the beer.)
2) Ma's By Paul'er Bock
3) Alzheimer’s Amber Ale - "I'd love another. First beer I've had tonight."
4) Wheat you looking at? Hefe
5) Electro-Stout Therapy - "This shocks for you!"
6) Schitzo Sour Mash "We told you to have a drink with me!"
7) Bulemic Bitters "'cuz sometimes what goes down, must come up"
Antisocial Amber Ale “pull me anther and leave me alone”
9) Sympathetic Scottish /70 “If I could still feel anything, I’d know how you feel”
10) Blonde Obsession – It’s a hobby, what can I say?
11) Paranoid Pilsner “Is it just me or is this beer watching me?”
12) Raging Red Ale “I been angry so long I don’t even remember why, but that still works for me!”