General Category > Homebrewer Bios

Offiicial Weaze bio

<< < (2/4) > >>

bluesman:
taco?

;D

weazletoe:

--- Quote from: denny on May 16, 2011, 11:46:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: weazletoe on May 15, 2011, 09:42:58 PM ---What style(s) will you never brew?
 Anything even remotly Belgian.
--- End quote ---

And you seemed like such a good guy...... ;D

--- End quote ---

Well, we can't all be perfect. Quite honestly, I've not tried a Belgian yet that I did no toss more than half the bottle. You would have cried the day I dumped a near full bottle of Three Philosophers down the drain.

denny:

--- Quote from: weazletoe on May 16, 2011, 01:35:16 PM ---Well, we can't all be perfect. Quite honestly, I've not tried a Belgian yet that I did no toss more than half the bottle. You would have cried the day I dumped a near full bottle of Three Philosophers down the drain.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I don't know about that one.  I like it fairly well, but it isn't anywhere near the top of my list.  Have you tried a Chimay Premiere (red label)?  That's a darn good "training wheels" Belgian beer.  And I'm willing to bet you'd flip over a Rochefort.  But truthfully, I do understand what you;re saying.  It's been over 12 years since I brewed a hefe and it isn't on the schedule for at least another 12!

weazletoe:
 Never tried a Chimay. Reason being, I gave up on Belgians so I figured why waste the 4 bucks. But, just to make you happy, I will try it. But, if I hate it as I suspect, I WILL be sending the bill to you. I'm not a huge fan of the hefes either. Sure did go over well here with the Idaho crowd though. Now it's time to show them what a mnas beer is.  8)

euge:
I almost poured out a Three Philosophers last week but made BBQ sauce out of it instead. Must have got one of the terrible ones...

Any Chimay ought to be good, but weaze I recommend the "White" or Cinq Cents. The hops really shine in that one.

Good to know the bio.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version