Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: May/June Issue, already?!  (Read 11044 times)

Offline alikocho

• Brewmaster
  • Bristol, UK
    • A Storm Brewing
Re: May/June Issue, already?!
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2011, 02:41:45 pm »
I still haven't gotten mine.  Looks like I'm off the list for getting the magazine. :-\

Welcome to the Governing Committee! :)
;D

This is twice in a row though.  It really makes me wonder, I know my membership doesn't run out for a couple of years.

I haven't gotten mine yet. This has happened  before - I think the mailman is a homebrewer....
Bristol Brewing Circle (BBC)
Bristol Craft Brewers

UK National Homebrew Competition - http://www.bristolhomebrewcompetition.org.uk/

Offline pesky

• 1st Kit
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 07:58:01 am »
I still don't have mine either, I became a member in November and have only received one issue.

Offline Janis

• AHA Project Coordinator/NHC Director
  • Brewer
  • Which came first, the pelican or the beer?
    • American Homebrewers Association
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 09:37:18 am »
I still don't have mine either, I became a member in November and have only received one issue.
Hi Pesky,

I'm sorry to hear you have had problems receiving the magazine.  In February the AHA switched over to a new database, and some members have experienced problems like yours.  Whenever this happens, please contact AHA Member Services (info@brewersassociation.org or 1-888-822-6273 x0, and they will be able to help you with your problem.

I forwarded your problem to Member Services this morning, and they will help you get your missing back issues and get back on track for regular delivery.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
   Janis
Janis Gross
National Homebrew Competition Director
AHA Project Coordinator
janis@brewersassociation.org

Offline alikocho

• Brewmaster
  • Bristol, UK
    • A Storm Brewing
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2011, 10:11:54 am »
Hi Pesky,

I'm sorry to hear you have had problems receiving the magazine.  In February the AHA switched over to a new database, and some members have experienced problems like yours.  Whenever this happens, please contact AHA Member Services (info@brewersassociation.org or 1-888-822-6273 x0, and they will be able to help you with your problem.

I forwarded your problem to Member Services this morning, and they will help you get your missing back issues and get back on track for regular delivery.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
   Janis

I also seem to have fallen foul of a problem in February. I renewed my membership, got a confirmation that I had done so, but am now told that my card got declined (which is odd). I wasn't told about this, and the order confirmation led me to believe all was fine. I'm somewhat irritated as I had renewed with a discount, which is no longer valid, and if I want to get the back issue of Zymurgy (which I do) it will cost a not insignificant amount of money in postal charges ($15.00).

I'm more than happy to pay the membership fee, but I really feel like I've missed out.
Bristol Craft Brewers

UK National Homebrew Competition - http://www.bristolhomebrewcompetition.org.uk/

Offline alikocho

• Brewmaster
  • Bristol, UK
    • A Storm Brewing
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2011, 12:31:50 pm »
Hi Pesky,

Cheers,
   Janis

I also seem to have fallen foul of a problem in February. I renewed my membership, got a confirmation that I had done so, but am now told that my card got declined (which is odd). I wasn't told about this, and the order confirmation led me to believe all was fine. I'm somewhat irritated as I had renewed with a discount, which is no longer valid, and if I want to get the back issue of Zymurgy (which I do) it will cost a not insignificant amount of money in postal charges ($15.00).

I'm more than happy to pay the membership fee, but I really feel like I've missed out.

Props to the AHA, who've sorted everything out!
Bristol Craft Brewers