Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: GABF?  (Read 1406 times)

Offline ryan0914

• 1st Kit
GABF?
« on: May 22, 2011, 05:24:22 pm »
So this will be my first year to go to the GABF and I was wondering how the ticket buying goes. Will there me a special button on the main page for us to buy out tickets early. If not how do I go about buying out member only tickets. On the GABF site i way that there was a button , but it took me to the mane page.

Offline jamminbrew

• Brewmaster
  • theAntipunk
Re: GABF?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 05:41:29 pm »
So this will be my first year to go to the GABF and I was wondering how the ticket buying goes. Will there me a special button on the main page for us to buy out tickets early. If not how do I go about buying out member only tickets. On the GABF site i way that there was a button , but it took me to the mane page.
"Tickets go on sale to the public on June 30. The member pre-sale (open to members of the American Homebrewers Association and the Brewers Association) begins on June 28."  That's from the GABF front page.  If you are an AHA or BA member, there will be a link or shortcut that will let you purchase your tix before the general public. Just hit up this site http://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/ on June 28th, For ticket questions, call             1-888-822-6273      .and you'll be good.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:51:29 pm by theantipunk »
In caelo cerivisiae nil, hic igitur bibimus.