Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Happy Festivus! Air your grievances here!  (Read 4963 times)

Offline rabid_dingo

• Brewmaster
  • Brighton, CO :D
    • Mile High Monks
Re: Happy Festivus! Air your grievances here!
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2009, 11:30:25 pm »
1.- Passengers who call relatives at their destination and say, "It is not snowing at my aunts house in DC...why can't my plane go?"
     (if your aunts house has a 15,000" X 200" driveway can we land at her house? Oh and we'll need to borrow a ladder.)

1. Supported units that have a 2000 pound pallet loaded with their gear, and no forklift to get the pallet into the back of the helicopter and then have the nerve to ask, "Well, what are the pilots doing while they're on the ground?  It's not like they couldn't get out and help lift the cargo."  Let me see, we are making sure that the helicopter is safe and stable on the ground- just a minor detail in aviation.

2. No freakin' beer for another 85 days.

3. No freakin' beer for another 85 days.
I'll drink one for you right now. Merry Christmas....if pilots could lift a ton without the use of jet engines or hydraulic
systems they should definitely help otherwise they should stick to lifting with heavy machinery or jet engines....
Ruben * Colorado :)

Offline dbeechum

• Global Moderator
  • I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Pasadena, CA
    • Experimental Brewing
Re: Happy Festivus! Air your grievances here!
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 12:38:06 pm »
1) dbeechum's avatar is creepy! Those eyes follow you, and what's he smiling about?

If you knew my job, you'd know why my eyes follow everyone! (Here's the original if you want to know why I'm smiling - http://maltosefalcons.com/v/200602BrutNoirDisgorge/2006_02_BrutNoir_44_DrewWithTheBigGuns.jpg.html

My grievances:

1) Really holiday travel folks.. you bring a roller board and a giant backpack on board on a holiday flight? That's a shooting.

2) Need more time to do more things and more time to try and figure out what the hell is causing the LA beer scene to explode!

Drew Beechum - Maltosefalcons.com
- Vote in the AHA GC Election! - http://bit.ly/1aV9GVd  -
-----
Burbling:
Gnome is in the Details
*Experimental Brewing - The Book*
Tap:
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Tupelo Mead
Farmhouse Brett Saison