Heating the strike water in the kitchen but concerned about how windy it has become, despite weather reports to the contrary. Could defer until Thursday, first day of vacation. The other option is go for it and do a split boil on the stove. Have a few minutes to decide.
Edit: I think alikocho brought us all good luck! The wind died down and it was a wonderful brew session--relaxing, fun, learned a little more, was able to get other things done and even finish up ahead of schedule, and now have 3 gallons of my umpty-ump attempt at Two-Hearted Ale in the fermenter. Congrats alikocho.