Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Thanks to these boards....  (Read 1460 times)

Offline mswilliams1975

• Cellarman
Thanks to these boards....
« on: May 26, 2011, 07:32:24 pm »
So after listening to everyone here on many topics and questions. I just tested and tasted my current brew after 2 weeks and it was great. This is my second batch to brew and the beer tasted great when I tested the gravity. I am now sitting at 1.01 at 60 degree fermentation after 2 weeks.
So a big thank you to all who have replied with advice to all my previous posts and questions it all worked out great.
Anything worth having is worth hard to achieve.

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
Re: Thanks to these boards....
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 07:50:32 pm »
Your welcome. That's what we're here for. Glad we could help. Stick around for more fun.  :)
Ron Price

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 09:00:17 am »
We all help each other.  It's the homebrew way!
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline JKL

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 10:35:43 am »
So a big thank you to all who have replied with advice to all my previous posts and questions it all worked out great.

+1000

I started brewing along time ago thanks to my older brother and Charlie P., but I've taken several long breaks along the way due to various reasons. The most reason being the birth of my son almost 3 years ago.  A guy I work with lit the fuse again about six months ago and we brewed a stout that came out well, let's say a little less than spectacular.  Then I found this board.  Thanks to you guys, I have learned more in the past 6 months than I have in the past 15 years.  I've put together a great new 1/2 bbl system and my practice and procedures are sooo much better.  The beers are pretty good too  ;).  Thanks again!!
-J.K.L.