Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: AHA NHC Hotel accommodation  (Read 1582 times)

Offline pudgym29

• 1st Kit
  • Frugal froth fanaddict
    • Top-notch bookmarks
AHA NHC Hotel accommodation
« on: May 10, 2011, 02:12:36 am »
Hello, everybody. I am Steve “Pudgy” De Rose.
I am attending this year's AHA NHC in San Diego, CA.
I post here and now because this year, I managed to book a room at the Town & Country.
But $139 | night hotel rooms put a damper on my enjoyment, and a crimp in my budget. :P
So I offer accommodation in my room for one person who is willing to share this room and halve the price on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
I have not yet booked my flights. At this moment, it looks as though I'll fly into SAN on Thursday morning, arriving at 11:00 am {Southwest}. But this could change to Wednesday or Tuesday, in which instance I would need to share a room at the Town & Country for that night(s). :D
If there is anybody out here looking to lower their hotel cost, please respond here, or via a private message. Thank you.
I enjoy malty beers.

Offline pudgym29

• 1st Kit
  • Frugal froth fanaddict
    • Top-notch bookmarks
Re: AHA NHC Hotel accommodation
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 01:14:30 am »
Hello again, everybody.
I just moved on my flight to San Diego. I had to pull back to the 15th, because Southwest's airfare for the 16th went up, but its fare on the 15th went down.
I have sent both a PM and an E-Mail to hunderdog indicating my willingness to share the room with him for the 16th & 17th. It is still available for the 18th. I suspect it will be in demand by then.
As it is, I am staying in southern California through the 28th. I'll be going to Los Angeles (Pasadena) to cover the CONCACAF Gold Cup™ Soccer Final on Sat., the 25th.
I enjoy malty beers.