I did a mix of things in the culture. When I first cultured the wild yeast I made up a 1.040 wort and pitched about a cup of whole grapes into about 6 cups of wort. After something resembling a mix between a kroysen and a pellicle formed, I took some samples with an inoculating loop and streaked it out on some home made agar plates (1.040 wort and gelatin). I ran the starter through a filter funnel and pitched it straight into a 3 gallon wort.
The first step in fermentation was a clear Saccharomyces ferm. After flocculation a lactobacillus cap formed on top of the brew. I let it go for a couple more weeks and a pellicle replaced the lacto cap.
The agar developed a couple different colonies but I have yet to gram-stain them and Identify them. Based on their behavior I'm assuming that its just Sacch, lacto, and brett.