Hey all, this fall I am taking the plunge into pro brewing for a new brewpub here in Big Rapids, MI. The place is called Cranker's Brewpub, and we hope to be pouring beers by the fall. We are holding a label competition for our first packaged beer. Details below:
Cranker's Brewpub Label Competition
Here is your opportunity to combine your creativity with your love for locally brewed craft beer!
Cranker's Brewpub is holding a contest to label their inaugural brew: Cranker's Bulldog Red. If your label design is chosen to be the concept that will adorn Cranker's handcrafted beer you will receive:
- One $50 gift certificate per month, for a year to Cranker's Brewpub.
- One case of Cranker's Bulldog Red per month, for a year.
- A mural of your design will be displayed inside Cranker's Brewpub.
- You must provide two label concept sizes, one for a 12oz bottle (3.5”x3.5”), and one for a 16oz can (6”x8”) .
- The design for the 16oz can will have three 2.5” columns (the remainder will be filled with federal messages). The center column will feature the Cranker label that you design. The two panels flanking your design will be dedicated to descibing the beer and explaining the advantages of aluminum cans as a package. The two text columns just mentioned will be handled by Cranker's and is not the responsibility of the entrant.
- Entries must feature the phrases: “Cranker's Brewpub” and “Bulldog Red”.
- There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit.
- Entries are due on July 20, 2011.
- Send entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***In order to be eligible for the prizes of the gift certificates and the Bulldog Red you must be 21.***
Let me know if you have any questions, Cheers!