General Category > General Homebrew Discussion

AHA Action Alerts and other Government Affairs info

<< < (18/30) > >>

Beertracker:
I'm NOT sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm having significant trouble trying to login to vote for the AHA Governing Committee. It locked me out after only two attempts at logging in with this message "Error: We could not create your new user account. Have an Account? Please login in order to access this content." Isn't it the same log in info. used to access these forums? Any suggestions? I would like to vote!  >:(

bonjour:

--- Quote from: Beertracker on March 06, 2013, 07:05:59 AM ---I'm NOT sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm having significant trouble trying to login to vote for the AHA Governing Committee. It locked me out after only two attempts at logging in with this message "Error: We could not create your new user account. Have an Account? Please login in order to access this content." Isn't it the same log in info. used to access these forums? Any suggestions? I would like to vote!  >:(

--- End quote ---
This belongs in Questions about . . .
The forum is open to anyone, the AHA member pages (and GC voting) are restricted to AHA members only, so these are two separate accounts.  Use the forgot link (keep your AHA number handy) and see if that gets you in. 

Who to vote for?  That's your choice, but I do have my opinion ;-)   

Fred

garyg:
Mississippi homebrew bill SB 2183 will likely come up for a vote before the House this morning, shortly after the House convenes at 10 am local time.  If passed, the bill goes on to the Governor. 

We are so close to getting this done!

--- Quote from: Beertracker on March 06, 2013, 07:05:59 AM ---I'm NOT sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm having significant trouble trying to login to vote for the AHA Governing Committee. It locked me out after only two attempts at logging in with this message "Error: We could not create your new user account. Have an Account? Please login in order to access this content." Isn't it the same log in info. used to access these forums? Any suggestions? I would like to vote!  >:(

--- End quote ---

Hi Jeff, when you originally created your account, you would have had the same username and password for both HomebrewersAssociation.org and the AHA Forum.  However, if you later changed your username or password on the Forum, those changes would not be reflected on HomebrewersAssociation.org.  If following the login prompts on HomebrewersAssociation.org does not get you through, contact our Member Services department at info@brewersassociation.org or 888-822-6273.  They can guide you through the process.

Thank you for voting!  I highly encourage every AHA member to vote.  The Governing Committee members have tremendous influence over your association, more so now than ever in the past. 

theDarkSide:

--- Quote from: bonjour on March 06, 2013, 07:13:47 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Besides their bios on the AHA site, The Brewing Network will be doing interviews with all the candidates in the month of March.  In the past, they've done them at the beginning of the Sunday Session, so you don't have to wait until the end of the program.  Check out their webite, http://www.thebrewingnetwork.com for the show schedule (sometimes their Sunday Session is on Monday).

Fred...when are you going to be on?

bonjour:

--- Quote from: theDarkSide on March 06, 2013, 08:05:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: bonjour on March 06, 2013, 07:13:47 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Besides their bios on the AHA site, The Brewing Network will be doing interviews with all the candidates in the month of March.  In the past, they've done them at the beginning of the Sunday Session, so you don't have to wait until the end of the program.  Check out their webite, http://www.thebrewingnetwork.com for the show schedule.

Fred...when are you going to be on?

--- End quote ---
9:50pm EST on Monday March 18.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version