Author Topic: another1 (Paul Wicksteed - NZ)  (Read 3773 times)

Offline another1

• Cellarman
    • View Profile
    • Another1
another1 (Paul Wicksteed - NZ)
« on: June 24, 2011, 10:11:29 PM »
Hi my name is Paul I am a home brewer from New Zealand. I have been brewing for a year now, and have the goal of setting up and running my own nano / micro brewery.

I run a web site that tracks this progress and also do homebrew video reviews. The last video review I posted was for my british ale called "Peculiar One" that I sent to a friend in New Mexico to taste and video for me.

I am looking for more American homebrewers that would like to swap beers and have them reviewed on my YouTube channel http://youtube.com/time4another1 if you are interested send me an email my contact details can be found at http://www.another1.co.nz
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:18:26 PM by another1 »
Paul Wicksteed
@time4another1

Offline phillamb168

• Brewmaster General
  • Lardy, France
    • View Profile
    • My Job
Re: another1 (from New Zealand)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 09:59:49 AM »
Hey Paul, welcome to the forum! I'm in France. I sometimes buy hops from New Zealand. Send me a cutting of a Nelson Sauvin rhizome and I'll send you anything you want from here :-P
I'm on twitter: phillamb168
----
morticaixavier for governing committee!

Offline another1

• Cellarman
    • View Profile
    • Another1
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 03:32:45 AM »
Wonder what the penalty is in hop trafficking ;) I think it's only NZ customs that searchs for food before illegal drugs, entering the country. Out of interest what price do you pay for NZ hops in France.
Paul Wicksteed
@time4another1

Offline phillamb168

• Brewmaster General
  • Lardy, France
    • View Profile
    • My Job
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 05:00:29 AM »
Can't get them in France (yet) so I have to order from Sweden. 500 grams is about 29 euros.
I'm on twitter: phillamb168
----
morticaixavier for governing committee!