Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Gordon Strong at Northern Brewer MKE!  (Read 2862 times)

Offline jkeeler

• Cellarman
    • BSG
Gordon Strong at Northern Brewer MKE!
« on: July 26, 2011, 01:34:07 pm »

Gordon Strong, Ninkasi award winner, Brew Strong show host, homebrew writer, and author of Brewing Better Beer will be on hand at Northern Brewer's Milwaukee store on July 29th for a book signing and Q and A session.

More details here: http://www.northernbrewer.com/brewing/retail-store-milwaukee

cheers!
Better then a dull stick in the eye

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Gordon Strong at Northern Brewer MKE!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 02:49:53 pm »
Jake, the Gordon caricature has too much hair!  ;)
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline gordonstrong

• Senior Brewmaster
    • BJCP
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 06:18:17 am »
Ah, my friends at Northern...  Thanks so much.  You're getting coal in your stocking.

Jamil and John might be surprised to hear I'm now hosting their show.

Anyhow, yes, I'll be in Milwaukee at Northern Brewer on Friday, judging at the GermanFest competition on Saturday, and I'll be at the AHA Rally/GermanFest on Sunday.  Selling and signing books or whatever else you want me to sign.  Come on out and say hi and have a beer with me.
Gordon Strong • Beavercreek, Ohio • AHA Member since 1997 • Twitter: GordonStrong

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 07:48:08 am »

In all seriousness, I think it would be great for you and the community, to broadcast via the BN, some "special shows", like a show on competitive brewing or beer judging, etc... Have you thought about that?
Ron Price

Offline gordonstrong

• Senior Brewmaster
    • BJCP
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 09:12:10 am »

In all seriousness, I think it would be great for you and the community, to broadcast via the BN, some "special shows", like a show on competitive brewing or beer judging, etc... Have you thought about that?

I've done shows with them before on those topics, also with BeerSmith.  It's an honor to be asked to speak, so I generally am willing to support different shows, events, venues, etc. when asked.
Gordon Strong • Beavercreek, Ohio • AHA Member since 1997 • Twitter: GordonStrong