Thats what i thought it was too just needed confermation but it is very humid down here and i do live in a 120 year old house.
That would do it.
Fortunately, if you've caught the problem early, the mold probably won't have had too much time to spoil your beer. Transfer or bottle it and it should be alright.
In the future, you can avoid mold problems by using conditioning containers which have very little headspace and blanketing the top of the container with CO2 after you've filled it.
Also, when transferring wort or raw beer, you can insert your siphon through a carboy cap in order to keep stray microflora down. (Illustration here: http://mikesbrewreview.com/how-to-siphon-beer/
). If you've got a kegging system, you can use your CO2 tank to help push the liquid from container to container while keeping air out of your beer. Just keep CO2 pressure very low (5 psi or less) and make sure you've got a good seal on your carboy cap. wide electrical or masking tape works well for this purpose and comes off easier than duct tape.
If you can't siphon using carboy caps for whatever reason, at least make sure that the air is as still as possible when transferring wort or beer. Close off the heating or cooling vents, turn off the fans, shoo kids and pets out of the transferring area, and give the dust in the air 30-60 minutes to settle. Dust is your enemy here, since it carries mold and bacteria spores.
Finally, except when you're transferring liquid, keep your containers covered. Tinfoil or plastic wrap works fine, or just keep a stopper and filled airlock in the vessels.