Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Friday humor.....  (Read 1621 times)

Offline oscarvan

• Senior Brewmaster
Friday humor.....
« on: July 08, 2011, 01:22:07 pm »
A drunk was proudly showing off his new apartment to a couple of his friends late one night.
He led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong and a mallet.
“What’s with that big brass gong?” one of the guests asked.
“It’s not a gong. It’s a talking clock”, the drunk replied. “A talking clock? Seriously?” asked his astonished friend.
“Yup”, replied the drunk.
“How’s it work?” the friend asked, squinting at it.
“Watch”, the drunk replied. He picked up the mallet, gave the gong an ear-shattering pound, and stepped back.
The three stood looking at one another for a moment.
Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, “You asshole! It’s three-fifteen in the morning!”
Wooden Shoe Brew Works (not a commercial operation) Bethlehem, PA
http://www.woodenshoemusic.com/WSBW/WSBW_All_grain_Setup.html
I brew WITH style..... not necessarily TO style.....

Offline gordonstrong

• Senior Brewmaster
    • BJCP
Re: Friday humor.....
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 01:27:13 pm »
LOL.  Nice.
Gordon Strong • Beavercreek, Ohio • AHA Member since 1997 • Twitter: GordonStrong

Offline Slowbrew

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • The Slowly Losing IT Brewery in Urbandale, IA
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 02:14:01 pm »
Must be Friday.  I saw where the punch line was going and still laughed out loud.

Paul
Where the heck are we going?  And what's with this hand basket?

Offline Al Equihua

• Assistant Brewer
  • A la Salud!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 03:27:34 pm »
haha good one!
Al Equihua

Offline 1vertical

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Ozone Layer. Actual location
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 06:10:11 am »
Saturday reply. I went to bed early last nite so missed the festivities...

A little girl runs out to the backyard where her father is working, and asks him, "Daddy, what's sex?" Her father sits her down, and tells her all about the birds and the bees. He tells her about conception, sexual intercourse, sperms and eggs. He goes on to tell her about puberty, menstruation, erections, wet-dreams...and he thinks, what the hell, and goes on to tell her the works. He covers a wide and varied assortment of sub topics and by the time he's finished, his daughter is somewhat awestruck with this sudden influx of bizarre new knowledge. Her father finally asks: "So what did you want to know about sex for?" "Oh, mommy said to tell you lunch would be ready in a couple of secs..."

;D

How bout...
A Mom is driving a little girl to her friends house for a play date. "Mommy," the little girl asks, "how old are you?" The mother looks over at the little girl, "Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age, it isn't polite." the mother warns. "Ok," the little girl says, "How much do you weigh?"
"Now really," the mother says, "these are personal questions and are really none of your business." Undaunted, the little girl asks, "Why did you and daddy get a divorce?"
"That is enough questions, honestly!" The exasperated mother walks away as the two friends begin to play.
"My Mom wouldn't tell me anything," the little girl says to her friend. "Well," said the friend, "all you need to do is look at her driver's license. It is like a report card, it has everything on it." Later that night the little girl says to her mother, "I know how old you are, you are 32." The mother is surprised and asks, "How did you find that out?"
"I also know that you weigh 140 pounds." The mother is past surprise and shock now. "How in heavens name did you find that out?" The little girl continues on triumphantly, "And... I know why you and daddy got divorce."
"Oh really?", the mother asks, "Why is that?" To which the girl replies, "Because you got an F in sex."

« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 06:12:01 am by 1vertical »
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 07:26:24 am »
I need a good laugh this Saturday a.m.

Thanks.
Ron Price