Membership questions? Log in issues? Email

Author Topic: Valve question  (Read 1439 times)

Offline phillamb168

  • Brewmaster General
  • *******
  • Posts: 2351
  • Lardy, France
    • My Job
Valve question
« on: July 29, 2011, 03:44:17 am »
I keep seeing these valves that have a little spot for inserting thermomters and probes and such. I believe they're in use on the Brutus systems but I can't recall (still waiting on  BYO to send me my BYOBrutus mag). What are they called? I can't find any pics at present, sorry...
I'm on twitter: phillamb168
morticaixavier for governing committee!