Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Bedding  (Read 3757 times)

Offline MrNate

• Brewmaster
  • Bridgewater, NJ
Re: Bedding
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 11:42:55 am »
I used to have a hand-made futon I slept on in the traditional Japanese "throw it on the floor" way. I always thought it was comfortable. Women hated it.

"Futons by Ivy" was the business name, but a quick Google suggests she's no longer in business. She was somewhere in MD, but I don't remember where. It's been years.
“If one's actions are honest, one does not need the predated confidence of others, only their rational perception.”

Offline bluefoxicy

• Brewer
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 11:46:17 am »
I used to have a hand-made futon I slept on in the traditional Japanese "throw it on the floor" way. I always thought it was comfortable. Women hated it.

I factored in "getting laid on this thing" already and decided the probable outcome would be a large WTF from any girls I might ever bring home; however I did mitigate that concern in more long-term settings (not that that'll ever happen) by careful aesthetics and engineering:  I'm planning a 9x9 tatami area surrounded by Shoji screens, a full Japanese aesthetic ... which functionally hides shelving and storage.

Creative, and attractive.  Unlikely to get me a large amount of action.  Not important.

Offline weazletoe

• Brewmaster General
  • Howland, Ohio
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 12:14:24 pm »
I sleep on a bed of puppies. My pillow comes from the tears of the children I stole the puppies from.
A man works hard all week, so he doesn't have to wear pants all weekend.

ccarlson

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 12:27:16 pm »
Can someone explain to me how you can have 82 weekly miles and only 71 monthly miles?

Must be that new math.  :-\

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 01:59:48 pm »
Can someone explain to me how you can have 82 weekly miles and only 71 monthly miles?

Must be that new math.  :-\
When the month starts after the week starts?  Maybe he counts weeks from Friday to Friday, I don't know.
Tom Schmidlin