OK, did a first brew with the new setup yesterday....... (two ten gallon batches)
First and foremost..... Getting the wort out of the BK so it's ready for the next batch makes a HUGE difference.... Although I managed to time the strike temp on the second batch and flame out on the first one to be within seconds of each other....
A little multi tasking there.... In the end it took an hour off the brew day, and the kettle sat vacant for a half hour, so I can tighten that up some more. I don't mind letting things sit at the end, when I can go into the house and do other things, but the active slopping around I like to keep under 8 hours. I did.
The pump works. The high temp hoses are a little wimpy....they kink easily.
The chilling was awesome. Even though the water coming out of the tap was in the 60's (it runs through the house before it goes back underground and to the barn) I got the whole batch to low 70's in under 30 minutes.... Plus, no huge hurry as the next batch still has to sparge, boil etc....
Trub separation was not as awesome as I thought it would be. Got most of it out, but it still cost me 1/2 gallon and then during the last two gallons some more spit out.... Seems the wort channels through the trub in the bottom, and then at the end the last of it on the walls lets loose..... May have to let it sit longer and still use a strainer.
Overall pretty darn happy with it.