Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL AHA 4M's NFL BULL SH$%^&TER'S THREAD!  (Read 96289 times)

Offline punatic

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Puna District, Hawaii Island (UTC -10)
Re: The OFFICIAL AHA 4M's NFL BULL SH$%^&TER'S THREAD!
« Reply #360 on: January 08, 2012, 01:15:05 am »
Who Dat?!
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline firedog23

• Brewer
  • Just taking it one brew at a time!
« Reply #361 on: January 08, 2012, 01:37:18 am »
Hell yeah HOUSTON!
In the fermenter:

Up coming brews:
First boil in a bag

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
« Reply #362 on: January 08, 2012, 06:09:55 am »
Who Dat?!

I'm pulling for New Orleans the rest of the way. I'm even rooting for Tebow today!  :o

Offline rbclay

• Assistant Brewer
  • Northfield, MN
« Reply #363 on: January 08, 2012, 09:11:56 am »
I can't wait to see the stands at Mile High (or whatever they call it now, Invesco?) filled with Black & Gold!! I very nearly boarded a plane this morning when offered a ticket to the game last night. But I figure it is one of those games that 1) we are supposed to win, so I won't be super fired up if we take care of business OR 2) we lose, in which case in would be very embarrassing to be in Denver as a Steelers fan and I would likely end up in trouble...

STEELERS NATION IS LARGE!!! Hope to see the Ratbirds next week... not likely to lose 3 times in one season to the same team... BOO YA!
Randy Clay
Milltown Mashers
https://www.facebook.com/groups/404574082932834/
BJCP Certified

Offline punatic

« Reply #364 on: January 08, 2012, 11:48:42 am »
The Giants and the Falcons are trying to determine who sucks less.  yawn...  Think I'll go spearfishing for a while. 

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline punatic

« Reply #365 on: January 08, 2012, 06:28:38 pm »
I can't wait to see the stands at Mile High ...

And, we have Option #2...

Didn't I read something out of Alabama about Tebow not being able to pass?  I refer you to the first play from scrimmage in overtime in the 2012 AFC wildcard playoff game.

There is a path for a Saints - Broncos game on 2/5/2012.  Not likely, but stranger things have happened. (like Madonna getting the halftime show :P )

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline pinnah

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Wesloper, CO
« Reply #366 on: January 08, 2012, 07:00:18 pm »
or whatever they call it now
It will always be Mile High brother.

Clay, I feel that you are true fan and so I offer my condolences.
You made too many mistakes, had too many injuries
and lost.

But hells yes, Denver
is on to Hoody Nation.

Oh gee.... look.... the facking little Hoody, that started this thread
is with Papa Hoody again.  Scary.

Maybe this time we will not fumble 4 times.  Should be fun.

Irregardless, definitely the best game of wildcard weekend.

Cheers.

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #367 on: January 08, 2012, 08:03:20 pm »
Wow...Tebow wins with touchdown in OT. This guy is taking the Broncos to the next level again. Can he be stopped.  :-\
Ron Price

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
« Reply #368 on: January 08, 2012, 08:30:46 pm »
I can't wait to see the stands at Mile High ...

And, we have Option #2...

Didn't I read something out of Alabama about Tebow not being able to pass?  I refer you to the first play from scrimmage in overtime in the 2012 AFC wildcard playoff game.

There is a path for a Saints - Broncos game on 2/5/2012.  Not likely, but stranger things have happened. (like Madonna getting the halftime show :P )

First off, I rooted for denver big time. It was an awesome game and I personally had a feeling they would win.> Teebow did complete a couple clutch passes, but missed a couple easy ones that would have sealed the game. Several of his passes I was  like "wtf????". The play calling and the defense won the game ultimately.And give credit top Tebow for completing some IMPORTANT passes. Most fun game I watched all year. You can bet I will be rooting for them next week.

Again, I don't hate Tebow. I just doubt his abilities to be a great QB. As I said several times. I hope I am wrong, I am happy he proved me wrong tonight. What a great game.

And Pittsburgh fans. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Where are you? What a half ass performance! God almighty I hope Denver beats New England!  :D

Offline rbclay

• Assistant Brewer
  • Northfield, MN
« Reply #369 on: January 08, 2012, 08:42:40 pm »
And Pittsburgh fans. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Where are you? What a half ass performance! God almighty I hope Denver beats New England!

i am right here. crying in my beer. my delicious, homebrewed beer. yes, we sucked today. all our second and third string, blood disease sidelined, hobbling QB, otherwise excused players sucked. i would like nothing better than to see a denver-houston AFC championship game. but that is not likely to happen. i can't remember the last time a division had 3 teams in the playoffs.

i'm just very thankful i resisted the urge last night to shell out the dough for a plane ticket to denver. then i would be crying in my not-home-brewed overpriced bar beer somewhere in lodo getting laughed at... and potentially arrested...

I don't care what anyone says. Tebow still sucks. Our hobbled D line and pathetic secondary made him look good. But, he did get the only stat that counts... (gulp) nice job BBbbroncos...
Randy Clay
Milltown Mashers
https://www.facebook.com/groups/404574082932834/
BJCP Certified

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
« Reply #370 on: January 08, 2012, 08:46:54 pm »
And Pittsburgh fans. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Where are you? What a half ass performance! God almighty I hope Denver beats New England!

i am right here. crying in my beer. my delicious, homebrewed beer. yes, we sucked today. all our second and third string, blood disease sidelined, hobbling QB, otherwise excused players sucked. i would like nothing better than to see a denver-houston AFC championship game. but that is not likely to happen. i can't remember the last time a division had 3 teams in the playoffs.

i'm just very thankful i resisted the urge last night to shell out the dough for a plane ticket to denver. then i would be crying in my not-home-brewed overpriced bar beer somewhere in lodo getting laughed at... and potentially arrested...

I don't care what anyone says. Tebow still sucks. Our hobbled D line and pathetic secondary made him look good. But, he did get the only stat that counts... (gulp) nice job BBbbroncos...

Well said Steeler's fan. Respectable, as I would expect.

Oh yeah, you guys definitely sucked tonight!!!!  :D Sorry, couldn't reist. ;)

Offline boulderbrewer

• Brewmaster
« Reply #371 on: January 08, 2012, 09:16:56 pm »
Great Tebow 24/7 on ESPN this week.

Offline punatic

« Reply #372 on: January 08, 2012, 10:27:58 pm »

Again, I don't hate Tebow. I just doubt his abilities to be a great QB. As I said several times. I hope I am wrong, I am happy he proved me wrong tonight. What a great game.

Given your record, and despite living near Huntsville, I'm betting you doubt men have walked on the moon too.    :D

Not really a great game, but certainly an enjoyable one to be sure.

And given that there are soooooooooo many Pittsburgh fans in EVERY city in the nation, this has got to be one of the saddest days ever...  How did you put it major?  
Oh yeah, "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"   ::)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 11:00:59 pm by punatic »

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline theDarkSide

• Derry, NH
« Reply #373 on: January 09, 2012, 06:09:50 am »
Can he be stopped.  :-\
Yes...Next Saturday night.  :P
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------

narvin

« Reply #374 on: January 09, 2012, 07:13:03 am »

O
I don't care what anyone says. Tebow still sucks. Our hobbled D line and pathetic secondary made him look good. But, he did get the only stat that counts... (gulp) nice job BBbroncos
[/quote]

I hear a lot of excuses :).   What about the young guys who will need to step up next year when you're millions over the cap?

Forget everything I've ever said about Tebow.  Last night's game was funnier than any Tony Romo collapse.  And if Tebow is the new craze, we won't have to deal with as many bandwagon Steelers fans on the east coast as when they all suddenly appeared during the super bowl runs (shocking, no one lives in Pittsburgh anymore).