Other than Brewing > The Pub

The OFFICIAL AHA 4M's NFL BULL SH$%^&TER'S THREAD!

<< < (114/118) > >>

tschmidlin:

--- Quote from: narvin on January 30, 2013, 11:12:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: tschmidlin on January 30, 2013, 10:52:01 AM ---I am having a hard time mustering any interest in the game this year.

--- End quote ---

Why not?  You have Kaepernick, the 49'ers D, and Jim Harbaugh.  That's like Russel Wilson, Seahawks D, and Pete Carroll but even better!   ;)

--- End quote ---
Still not a Seahawks fan.

I actually enjoyed the pro bowl.  Funny stuff.

I just don't care about the game at all this year.  My neighbors who usually have a SB party aren't even bothering, I think they are going skiing instead.  There are no players I like on either team, so I can't even go that route to muster some interest.  We'll have it on the TV and all, because football is better than no football.  But it is uninspiring.

bluesman:
Chicken wing shortage for Super-Bowl.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/294909/8/Chicken-wing-shortage-for-Super-Bowl-Sunday

punatic:

--- Quote from: tschmidlin on January 31, 2013, 02:17:46 AM ---We'll have it on the TV and all, because football is better than no football.  But it is uninspiring.

--- End quote ---

No expectations.  I like that. 
These two teams play some excellent football.  The game has potential to be a really good one.  Especially since the head coaches know each others skills and strategies so well.  It will be intersting to see if it plays out as a chess match - or a blowout.

I'm with you on the football is better than no football.  The season builds and builds then...  Nothing for two weeks (Probowl doesn't count).

majorvices:

--- Quote from: punatic on January 31, 2013, 11:01:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: tschmidlin on January 31, 2013, 02:17:46 AM ---We'll have it on the TV and all, because football is better than no football.  But it is uninspiring.

--- End quote ---

No expectations.  I like that. 
These two teams play some excellent football.  The game has potential to be a really good one.  Especially since the head coaches know each others skills and strategies so well.  It will be intersting to see if it plays out as a chess match - or a blowout.

I'm with you on the football is better than no football.  The season builds and builds then...  Nothing for two weeks (Probowl doesn't count).

--- End quote ---

I think it is going to be a fun game to watch. Maybe a classic. That Colin Kaepernick kids is fun as hell to watch and Joe Flacco has been playing some spectacular football. Both teams deserve to be there without a doubt.

narvin:

Bottled my kriek Saturday, won the superbowl, and had a great core workout today... it's been a good weekend  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version