Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: OH MY GAWD...disgusting...yuck yuck  (Read 6043 times)

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
Re: OH MY GAWD...disgusting...yuck yuck
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2011, 10:05:05 pm »
Denny, I still have the hop tincture we talked about. Smells much of nothing that's why I've never used it. Though, I could try adding it to see if there is any aroma improvement.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis

Offline punatic

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Puna District, Hawaii Island (UTC -10)
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2011, 03:45:58 am »
...Holy s***!  That has got to be some of the most vile, disgusting stuff to ever pass my lips!  3 hours later I can't get the harshness out of my mouth...

I'm guessing you've never tried beer cheese.  Three hours is not nearly enough time to get over it.  It's been 27 years since I tasted beer cheese.  The thought of it still makes me want to hurl.
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline phillamb168

• Brewmaster General
  • Lardy, France
    • My Job
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2011, 01:34:42 pm »
...Holy s***!  That has got to be some of the most vile, disgusting stuff to ever pass my lips!  3 hours later I can't get the harshness out of my mouth...

I'm guessing you've never tried beer cheese.  Three hours is not nearly enough time to get over it.  It's been 27 years since I tasted beer cheese.  The thought of it still makes me want to hurl.

You think that's bad, try beer cheese made with geuze.
I'm on twitter: phillamb168
----
morticaixavier for governing committee!