I made a cherry ale based on Charlie's Cherries in the Snow recipe this Saturday. I made a healthy starter and was very pleased when the yeast was bubbling away with about 30 minutes of pitching. Just in case it was a little active I set up a blow out tube and used my largest ale bucket to give it extra space to ferment.
I woke up this morning to a funny sound in the kitchen about 5 AM, grabbing my knife I headed out for the fight of my life only to find the weird noise were my blow out tube about to...well blow out of the bucket. From 5 AM this morning until just now I've scooped Krausen out of the bucket every 30 minutes because it was so full it would clog even the blow out tube. This better be a good beer!