General Category > General Homebrew Discussion

ingredients

(1/1)

dannyj621:
im looking to make a white ale after my dubble anyone point me in the right direction

majorvices:
Sorry, I never brewed one. I assume you are talking about a Wit. What about a kit from either Northern Brewer or More Beer?

yaleterrace:
gotta just throw this out there -- no bad energy intended.  stay away from kits!  if you're taking the time to brew your own beer, really own it!

ndcube:

--- Quote from: yaleterrace on January 13, 2010, 09:57:37 AM ---gotta just throw this out there -- no bad energy intended.  stay away from kits!  if you're taking the time to brew your own beer, really own it!

--- End quote ---

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that.  There are some pretty dang good recipes out there that are fun to make.

dhacker:

--- Quote from: ndcube on January 13, 2010, 10:46:55 AM ---
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that.  There are some pretty dang good recipes out there that are fun to make.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. The reputable dealers do a pretty good job of building a nice recipe. Why wouldn't they?  ??? I learned long ago how to formulate my own recipes by buying kits and making/ taking notes. I still buy kits on occasion when I want to sample something I've not brewed before, or something newly introduced that piques my interest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version