I'm writing a business plan to build a brewery that brews exclusively on contract and am trying to garner advice on what homebrewers going pro would be interested in.
* What batch size(s) (in barrels) would you want to make?
* What value added services would you be interested in (e.g. recipe/brand development, kegging, bottling, canning, labeling, TTB filings, packaging, etc)?
* How long/often would you want to utilize a contract/partner brewer?
* What style(s) would you want to brew?
* Would you seek your own distribution channels or would you want the contract/partner brewer to help with that?
* How would you like the beer to change hands (e.g. alternating proprietorship arrangement with the contract/partner brewer, direct host-brewery to your-brewery sale, 3-tier route from host brewery to wholesaler to retailer, etc)?
Thanks and Cheers!