Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: goin' on a beer vaca.  (Read 2866 times)

Offline speed

• Brewer
  • Thedford nebraska
goin' on a beer vaca.
« on: August 21, 2011, 08:27:56 pm »
we plan on going on vaca tomorrow, heading east to iowa and wisconsin and then to minnesota ,got a few breweries planned out but i just see on tv that its going to rain for the next 3-4 days. now that wouldn't be an issue but we're going on a motorcycle :'(. oh well we have rain suits and the breweries have roofs. we will survive.

Offline corkybstewart

• Senior Brewmaster
Re: goin' on a beer vaca.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 08:34:54 pm »
Be careful and have a good time.   One of these days we'll hit some Midwest breweries.
Life is wonderful in sunny White Signal New Mexico

Offline punatic

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Puna District, Hawaii Island (UTC -10)
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 11:12:50 pm »
A beer cow? 
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline brenda.frason@yahoo.com

• 1st Kit
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 05:14:11 am »
Whenever you head over Europe you ought to visit Austria and go to Salzburg. There you will find a pub (restaurant) that's called "Möchsbräu" (Moenchsbraeu). This is one of the best locations to go to for having a beer or even a couple of beers. The restaurant was formerly held as a monastery's frater, where the monks have brewed their own beer for a longer period of time. You will like it a lot!

Offline morticaixavier

• I must live here
  • Underhill VT
    • The Best Artist in the WORLD!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 08:34:41 am »
we plan on going on vaca tomorrow, heading east to iowa and wisconsin and then to minnesota ,got a few breweries planned out but i just see on tv that its going to rain for the next 3-4 days. now that wouldn't be an issue but we're going on a motorcycle :'(. oh well we have rain suits and the breweries have roofs. we will survive.

If you are going near eau claire WI check out Thirsty Monks brewery! He's a forum member here. Havn't personaly had his beers but they sound tasty and others that have had them concur.
"Creativity is the residue of wasted time"
-A Einstein

"errors are [...] the portals of discovery"
- J Joyce

Offline speed

• Brewer
  • Thedford nebraska
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 04:55:58 pm »
well i'm home from vacation but i plan on going back in the next year or two and hit the brweries that i missed this year.so much beer to drink and i'm not getting any younger.

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 10:00:09 pm »
well i'm home from vacation but i plan on going back in the next year or two and hit the brweries that i missed this year.so much beer to drink and i'm not getting any younger.

All the more reason. SO much beer. So little time.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis