Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: eZymurgy  (Read 2203 times)

Offline KathrynPorterDrapeau

• Conference
  • Assistant Brewer
eZymurgy
« on: October 24, 2011, 11:29:33 am »
The future is here! All the excellent content you've enjoyed in Zymurgy magazine is now available in digital format, along with the hard copy you receive by mail.

The newest AHA member benefit, eZymurgy, allows you to search individual issues or all available issues. You can go directly to the story you want with the Contents feature. To make it even more fun, you can bookmark Favorites, add notes, and customize your audio and video effects! http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/zymurgy/ezymurgy

Check out the November/December issue of eZymurgy and when you're finished, go back and re-read every Zymurgy issue of 2011!

To access eZymurgy, log in to your AHA member account on www.HomebrewersAssociation.org and check out this new AHA benefit. http://bit.ly/AHALogIn

Cheers,
Kathryn
Kathryn Porter Drapeau

Offline gandelf

• Assistant Brewer
  • Mill Creek Brewery, Temptation Rd
Re: eZymurgy
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 03:55:55 pm »
Thank you, the e version is much appreciated. I do need to mention that the bottom of the pages
are cut off for me in Firefox v7. Anyone else? And, will/are the eissues downloadable?
Religion; A contrived security blanked for a species that is currently in its adolescent phase of its evolutionary journey.

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 04:09:13 pm »
I am using Firefox 7.0.1 and it looks fine.

The issues are not currently downloadable, but we will be releasing apps for iPhone/iPod, iPad, and Android in 2012 that will allow for downloading to mobile devices.
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline theDarkSide

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Derry, NH
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 06:43:56 am »
Thank you, the e version is much appreciated. I do need to mention that the bottom of the pages
are cut off for me in Firefox v7. Anyone else? And, will/are the eissues downloadable?

I found that if I had resized the window, some of the screen did not re-populate.  Maximizing the window and then resizing again seemed to bring everything back.
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------

Offline Jimmy K

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Delaware
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 07:25:30 am »
That is really great. Really, really great.
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006
BJCP Certified: B0958