AHA Learn to Homebrew Day is November 5, 2011.
You must register with the AHA Forum to register your site. If you have not yet registered, please follow the instructions here: http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/forum/index.php?topic=3025.0
To create the post for your site, follow these steps.
1. Open the thread for your state (under Learn to Homebrew Day) to register your site.
2. Start a New Topic with your CITY listed first in the subject line. This will help people quickly locate events in their area. (Ex. BOULDER – Porter’s Brew Club)
3. In the body of the message, include the Who, What, Where, When, and How information about your site. Leave your email or phone number for people to contact you for more information.
4. Include information about how you’re brewing (extract, partial mash, or all grain), beer styles you’ll brew, whether people need to bring anything (apps, beer, equipment), or just show up, etc.
5. You can include an rsvp option, map link for directions, photos, or whatever you like.
For more resources you can use at your site, see my AHA Learn to Homebrew Day - Resources post.