Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Zymurgy Online Extra: So I Married a Homebrewer: Part II  (Read 1514 times)

Offline KathrynPorterDrapeau

• Conference
  • Assistant Brewer
Zymurgy Online Extra: So I Married a Homebrewer: Part II
« on: October 28, 2011, 11:43:02 am »
The newest Zymurgy Online Extra, So I Married a Homebrewer: Part II, is now available.
http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/zymurgy/online-extras/so-i-married-a-homebrewer-part-ii

Editor’s Note: “So I Married a Homebrewer” appeared in the September/October 2007 issue of Zymurgy. It is available in the Zymurgy Free Downloads section on HomebrewersAssociation.org. Download & read it.
http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/zymurgy/free-downloads

Cheers!
Kathryn Porter Drapeau

Offline kgs

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Sonoma County, CA
Re: Zymurgy Online Extra: So I Married a Homebrewer: Part II
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 08:46:38 am »
I'm looking forward to Part III, where she leaves him for another woman and they start brewing together. Then they pioneer an entirely new beer style, develop a hit recipe that Northern Brewer begs them to make into a kit, make a fortune selling custom 30-gallon brewstands, keynote at AHA, write a book that becomes 'the' handbook of homebrewing, and successfully go pro with their urban brewpub, "Fish Without a Bicycle."
K.G. Schneider
AHA Member

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Zymurgy Online Extra: So I Married a Homebrewer: Part II
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 09:54:18 am »
 :D :D :D :D
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell