Sorry, i'm a newbie. It was a half malt, half extract kit + 1% alcohol boost. The crushed grains were soaked at 155 degrees for 25 minutes. I didn't use a yeast starter, but I let it warm up to room temp 3 hrs prior. The OG was 1.052, the recipe said 1.049 but that didn't account for the 1% boost. I aerated immediately and also 2 times within 6 hours and fermentation began within 12 hours. I used an airlock but it blew off in my freezer which was set at 68 degrees so I put in my blow off tubing. After 3 days, the bubbling stopped and the krausen dropped. I left it in for 2 more days, checked the FG which was 1.02. I aerated the whort by vigorously shaking for 30 seconds. Checked it again the day after and it was the same FG. The recipe's approximation was 1.014. The estimated ABV was 4.6%, mine comes out to 4.19% including the 1% boost. I was thinking about bottling it but thought that adding the priming sugar would make it way to sweet and either the bottles would explode, or the yeast is all just dead and wouldn't carbonate. So I thought that adding some more yeast could help. Thanks for all your help guys!