Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Happy Halloween  (Read 3372 times)

Offline beersk

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • In the night!
Re: Happy Halloween
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 02:19:06 pm »
HEY YOU KIDS!!!

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!
Gawd, that's gonna be me someday, I swear...
Jesse

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 02:36:56 pm »
We definitely don't get any trick or treaters out here - too far from civilization. My kids drive 40 minutes to my parents house to trick or treat their neighborhood. I came home early from work today to wait for repairman. I have been getting into their candy all afternoon. I've had Milk Duds, Dots, Snickers, Twix and some Star bursts so far. Littlest one just got home so I guess that candy box is now shut down.

Offline corkybstewart

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 10:08:34 pm »
HEY YOU KIDS!!!

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!

Boy...you must have fun cleaning up egg shells and toilet paper every year  :D
My neighbors gave their daughter a roll of toilet paper to roll our trees-all in fun, she had no idea what to do with it so she stuck it on a tree branch.  Hopefully it will still be there if I decide to defecate under the tree one day.
Life is wonderful in sunny White Signal New Mexico

Offline loopy

• Brewer
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2011, 06:08:26 pm »
we left a bowl of candy in a chair on the front porch and set out on a hay ride in the neighborhood.

I took 8 square bales of hay, some xmas lights, a honda generator, an ipod dock and some powered monitor speakers, a few dollar store halloween decorations and decked out an 18' trailer.  Us and the 8 kids and parents that joined us had a BLAST.  It was the best trick or treat outing I can remember as an adult. 

pawn3d...

1..2..3.. cavities!

sugar and rob zombie obvious mix well

my family

Offline rabid_dingo

• Brewmaster
  • Brighton, CO :D
    • Mile High Monks
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2011, 08:30:52 pm »
we left a bowl of candy in a chair on the front porch and set out on a hay ride in the neighborhood.

I took 8 square bales of hay, some xmas lights, a honda generator, an ipod dock and some powered monitor speakers, a few dollar store halloween decorations and decked out an 18' trailer.  Us and the 8 kids and parents that joined us had a BLAST.  It was the best trick or treat outing I can remember as an adult. 

My neighborhood does the same ('cept for the candy bowl) for New Year every year (when it's not too cold)
With a "progressive dinner" Three to five homes host and we start with drinks, appetizers, meal, dessert
and so on. We start 8-9ish and end at the celebratory house with some champagne and the toast. Loads of fun.
Ruben * Colorado :)