The application period for the 2017 National Homebrew Competition officially closed on February 5, 2017, at midnight. Thank you to all who applied this year!
We are currently setting up all the First Round sites in the database and will be ready soon. Entrants will begin hearing from the AHA once this is complete. We appreciate and thank you for your patience!
- All applicants will hear from the AHA between February 8 and February 15 about entry to the competition. If your friend hears before you, do not worry. Not all applicants will hear from us at the same time. Please wait for the email and read the entire email.
- The entry limit this year is five (5) entries per entrant.
- You will find a deadline to pay for your entries. If you do not pay by this deadline, your entries will be removed from the competition.
- When you receive notification of entry to the competition, you will receive instructions on how to log in to the database, and how to edit, confirm, and pay for your entries.
- If you have further questions and dates, please reference the competition’s Rules & Regulations, the FAQ page, and the Dates & Deadlines page.
* * *
American Homebrewers Association Competition Coordinator John Moorhead is director of the National Homebrew Competition, coordinates the Great American Beer Festival® Pro-Am Competition and the Capitol Hill Staff Homebrew Competition, and writes for HomebrewersAssociation.org.