Holy City Brewing‘s Pluff Mud Porter presents (and smells) like a classic porter, with subtle chocolate notes and a silky finish, but the medium body and tame ABV keep it refreshing at all times. Enjoy this throughout the year, in or out of the marsh.
This homebrew recipe is featured in 51 Craft Beer Clone Recipes 2019. Find out what recipe was featured for your state!
Holy City Brewing Pluff Mud Porter | Brown Porter
- 6.6 lb (2.99 kg) Pale malt
- 2.4 lb (1.09 kg) Crystal 20
- 1.2 lb (0.54 kg) Crystal 60
- 1.2 lb (0.54 kg) Munich II
- 9.5 oz (0.27 kg) Carafa
- 0.78 oz (22 g) Northern Brewer hops, 8.5% a.a. (60 min)
- British Ale yeast
- Original Gravity: 1.061 (15 P)
- Final Gravity: 1.021 (5.3 P)
- ABV: 5.5%
- IBU: 21
- SRM: 24
Mash at 65° C (149° F) for 45 minutes. Ferment at yeast’s specifications.