This appropriately named IPA from Lupulin Brewing is made with pure lupulin powder, paying homage to the brewery’s name. The bursting tropical flavors and soft bitterness may fool you, but no pellet or hop touched this beer. Brew your own and see what you think!
This homebrew recipe is featured in 51 Craft Beer Clone Recipes 2019. Find out what recipe was featured for your state!
Lupulin Brewing Straight Hash Homie IPA | American IPA
- 10.5 (4.76 kg) lbs 2-row malt
- 1 lb (0.45 kg) Caramalt
- 1 lb (0.45 kg) Flaked Rye
- 1 lb (0.45 kg) Vienna malt
- 12 oz (0.34 kg) Dextrose (60 min)
- 2 oz (56 g) Citra Hash (whirlpool)
- 2 oz (56 g) Simcoe Hash (whirlpool)
- 3 oz (85 g) Citra Hash (dry hop)
- 2 oz (56 g)Mosaic Hash (dry hop)
- Omega OYL-052 yeast
- Original Gravity: 1.076
- Final Gravity: 1.018
- ABV: 7.75%
- IBU: 60
- SRM: 5.5
Mash in at 152° F (67° C). Boil 6o minutes. Start fermentation at 66° F (19° C) and let rise over a week to 72° F (22° C). Dry hop once fermentation is complete. Hold on dry hops for 3 days, then crash/rack for packaging.