This malt-focused session ale from Missouri Beer Company is dark, low gravity and really refreshing. The low ABV makes the English dark mild suited for session drinking.
This homebrew recipe is featured in 51 Craft Beer Clone Recipes 2019. Find out what recipe was featured for your state!
Missouri Beer Company English Dark Mild | Mild
- 6.6 lb (2.99 kg) Maris Otter Pale Malt
- 0.57 lb (0.26 kg) British Brown Malt
- 0.57 lb (0.26 kg) British Amber Malt
- 0.57 lb (0.26 kg) Chocolate Rye
- 0.2 oz (6 g) CTZ hops, 16.4% a.a. (60 min)
- Wyeast 1968 Ale yeast
- Original Gravity: 1.044
- Final Gravity: 1.012
- ABV: 4.2%
- IBU: 15
- SRM: 19
Mash at 150° F (66° C) for 60 minutes. Boil for 60 minutes. Ferment at 65° F (18° C). This yeast strain requires extra aeration for best results.