DIVARTY Red Legs from Tennessee Valley Brewing Company is named in honor of brave Division Artillery soldiers. This is an Irish red ale that’s really easy drinking with slight malty flavor, a soft touch of caramel and lightly roasty finish.
This homebrew recipe is featured in 51 Craft Beer Clone Recipes 2019. Find out what recipe was featured for your state!
Tennessee Valley Brewing Co. DIVARTY Redlegs | Irish Red Ale
- 8 lb (3.63 kg) 2-row malt
- 5 oz (142 g) Caramel malt, 60L
- 4 oz (113 g) Caramel malt, 120L
- 4 oz (113 g) Chocolate malt, 350L
- 1.25 oz (35 g) Willamette hops, 5.5% a.a. (60 min)
- Irish Moss (10 min)
- Safale US-05 yeast
- Original Gravity: 1.046
- Final Gravity: 1.011
- ABV: 4.5%
- IBU: 24.7
- SRM: 14.1
Single infusion mash at 153° F (67° C). Ferment at 68° F for 1 week. Rack into secondary for 1 week. Carbonate to 2.3 volumes of CO2.