By Duncan Bryant, American Homebrewers Association
Big Brew for National Homebrew Day is the homebrewing community’s annual celebration—a chance to fire up the brew kettle and raise a glass to the greatest hobby there is: homebrewing!
In celebration of the 23rd annual Big Brew celebration on May 2, 2020, we’ve compiled the past 7 years of official recipes.
Some of these recipes are available exclusively to members. Take the Big Brew pledge and receive $5 off your AHA membership!
- Summertime Ginger Ale (2016)
- Strike Team Chanukah Altbier (2016)
- Killer Kölsch (2015)
- Columbus Pale Ale (2015)
- Old School Barleywine (2015)
- Black Dog Lager (2014)
- Regal Pale Ale (2014)
- Split Open and Melt Stout (2014)
- More Fun Blonde (2013)
- Pointon Proper Brown Ale (2013)
- Kyle’s Classic Pilsner (2013)