Your AHA Governing Committee representatives play a critical role for YOUR association. The AHA Governing Committee helps develop the benefits and programs of the AHA and provides direction for the AHA Staff. In 2017, there are six (6) available seats in the Governing Committee.
- Read the candidate statements by clicking the names below.
- Listen to exclusive interviews with the candidates courtesy of The Brewing Network by clicking the names below.
- Vote for up to six (6) candidates.
- Fill in your name, membership number, and contact information.
- Ballots must be submitted no later than 11:59PM Pacific Time, March 31, 2017.
- Only one ballot per AHA member will be accepted.
Additional Chance to Win the Lallemand Scholarship
All AHA members voting in the election are eligible for an additional entry in the Lallemand Scholarship drawing for the Siebel Institute’s two-week Concise Course. Check the appropriate box on the ballot to submit your entry. The drawing will take place at the 2017 AHA Homebrew Con in Minneapolis. See Lallemand Scholarship for details and scholarship entry form.