The American Homebrewers Association® (AHA) is dedicated to protecting, uniting and educating homebrewers while empowering an equitable homebrewing culture, and showcasing the fun of fermenting.
The AHA is part of a 501(c)6 not-for-profit organization based in Boulder, Colo.
The American Homebrewers Association:
- Founded in 1978 by homebrew instructor, author, and past Brewers Association President Charlie Papazian in Boulder, Colo.
- Hosts the world’s largest amateur beer competition
- Publishes Zymurgy® magazine
- Is advised by a committee of homebrewers elected by its members
- Advocates for homebrewers’ rights in the United States
- Hosts events promoting homebrewing and hobby fermentation
- Is a division of the Brewers Association.
Join or renew today.