It’s time for the second annual Battle of the Bottle Labels! We’ve teamed up with GrogTag again to find the most creative, homebrew-inspired bottle labels out there.
Submit your custom bottle label design and let the public decide if you are worthy of being the 2016 Battle of the Bottle Labels champion.
In the meantime, check out the 2015 Battle of the Bottle Labels winners.
The Grand Prize
The grand prize winner will receive the following prize package courtesy of our friends at GrogTag:
- 48 oval or square customizable and reusable bottle labels (with necker)
- 2 customizable keg labels
- 50 customizable bottle caps
- 1 custom metal sign
The runner up will receive 48 oval or square customizable and reusable bottle labels and one set of customizable keg labels.
How to Enter
Please read through the Bottle Label Contest Giveaway Rules and Submission Guidelines below prior to entering.
- Bottle label submissions will be accepted from Sept. 30 through Oct. 14, 2016.
- The AHA will select nine finalists to advance to the final round, along with the three winners from GrogTag’s bottle label competition during the 2016 Homebrew Con.
- Voting will take place on HomebrewersAssociation.org from Oct. 20 through Nov. 3, 2016.
- Winners will be selected by popular vote and announced after November 3.
IMPORTANT: Label submissions should be in a format ready to be printed on GrogTag’s reusable beer bottle labels. See GrogTag’s website for complete information on sizing and resolution.
We also recommend checking out GrogTag’s downloadable label templates. Necker designs (the label that goes on the neck) are not required, but encouraged. If including a necker, please showcase both in the style of GrogTag’s template. Please do not submit pictures of labels on beer bottles.
Contact Duncan Bryant if you have any questions.
- Label must be for a homebrew-inspired beer and cannot have been used for a commercial product.
- There is no cap on how many labels a person can submit, but only one can advance to the final round for public voting.
- Must be 21 years of age or older. This promotion is void where prohibited by law. No other accommodations will be provided for this giveaway.
- Finalists will be chosen by the American Homebrewers Association staff. The grand prize winners and runner-up will be determined by popular vote.
- Winners will be announced after October 31, 2016.
- The American Homebrewers Association reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify this contest or disqualify any participant at any time if they determine at their sole discretion that for any reason the contest cannot be run as originally planned or if fraud, noncompliance with contest rules or any other concurrence compromises the fairness or integrity of the contest.
- The prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash.