National Homebrewers Conference registration closes May 31!
Onsite registration opens June 11.
There’s still time to register for the 2014 National Homebrewers Conference, June 12-14 in Grand Rapids, Mich. But isn’t the registration lottery over? Yes, the initial registration process is complete, but fortunately there is still capacity for you to join us at the DeVos Place Convention Center in Beer City USA!
Registration is Now Open
- Registration is first-come, first-served, and capacity is limited.
- There are still a limited number of tickets available for the Saturday night Grand Banquet and National Homebrew Competition Awards Ceremony.
- You must be an American Homebrewers Association (AHA) member to register.
- Don’t forget, there are a whole host of excellent events happening in Grand Rapids that you can include with your trip to the conference.
Everyone’s invited! Join us in Michigan.
- 55 different seminars
- 80 expert speakers
- Keynote address by the Founders founders
- Thousands of delicious homebrews
For full details on the 2014 registration process, please see the Registration Details on AHAconference.org.