Access 30+ videos on all things homebrewing! These seminars were recorded live during Homebrew Con 2021, and you can now go back and watch them all.
Browse through our entire archive of Homebrew Con seminar recordings
2021 Seminars List
- A Pyrograiniac’s Guide to Smoked Beer
- Advanced Automation for the Home Brewer
- Against the (traditional) grain: Gluten-Free Homebrewing
- All About Oats! | Presented by Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.
- All About Sulfites (and Sorbate, too)
- Beyond the Fundamentals of Fermentation
- Biotransformation, a Case Study: Single Hop and Multiple Strains Interaction
- Brewing on a HERMS setup featuring the Brautag Brewing System | Presented by Homebrew Happy Hour
- Brewing the Silk Road: Experimental Fermentations in Ancient Chinese Koji Beer and Mongolian Fermented Milk
- Connected Fermentation | Presented by The Grainfather
- Control the Yeast Beast! How Fermentation Temperature, Pitching Rate, and Wort Gravity Influence Fermentation and Flavor Expression Differently in Each Yeast Strain
- Exploring the Diversity of Yeast Strains for Different Cider Styles | Presented by Fermentis
- Garage Talk with Ken Grossman | Presented by Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- Göbekli Tepe and the Origins of Beer: An Examination of Anatolia and the Levant
- Hard Seltzer, Easy Seltzer – Making high-quality hard seltzer at home!
- Healthy Hacks for Homebrewers
- Italian pilsners: Salute birra!
- It’s a Small World Afterall: The Global Opportunities and Challenges of the Homebrew Market
- Lab On Tap: The Homebrewers Guide to Starting Lab Work | Presented by Imperial Organic Yeast
- Oxidation: There’s More Than Meets the Eye
- Planning For Profit in the Brewing Industry
- Raw Ale: Spicing Up Your Beer By Not Boiling
- Running a Club in the New World: Ideas to Keep Your Members Engaged
- Saison – the Myth, the Legend and What to Do About It.
- Sensory Detectives
- Soluble Hop Compounds Tech Talk | Presented by Yakima Chief Hops & Brewers Best
- White Koji: A unique ingredient for quick sour beers
- You are NEVER Too Old to Start Your First Brewery (or all the things I learned 20 years after I thought I would never do this)
- The IBU lie and striving for more accurate predictions
- The Ins and Outs of All-In-Ones | Presented by Blichmann Engineering
- Farm to Kettle Lessons from Generations of Malting Quality: How a Malt of Reputation Will Take Your Homebrew From “Good” to Great” | Presented by BSG Handcraft
Head over to the Homebrew Con Seminar archive and start watching!