Mile High Monks is a Proud Supporter of the AHAJoin Now!
The American Homebrewers Association (AHA) is committed to promoting the community of homebrewers and empowering homebrewers to make the best beers in the world.
Join or renew and continue to enjoy all the benefits of American Homebrewers Association membership.
- Print: Enjoy six issues of the longest-running homebrew magazine each year delivered straight to your door.
- eZymurgy Online: Access issues hot off the press or past issues back to 2000.
- Zymurgy Mobile App: Download issues to your iPhone/iPad or Android phone using the free app in the iTunes and Play stores.
- Free Download: Get the Brew Guru app for iOS or Android devices for free.
- My Account: View your digital membership card; see how many Member Deals you’ve redeemed and Collections you’ve completed; renew your membership; manage your Brew Guru settings.
- Dashboard: Get a glimpse of the freshest content from the AHA and the closest deals from participating breweries, pubs and homebrew supply shops.
- Map: Thirsty? Hungry? Need supplies for your next brew day? Use the handy locator to find nearby breweries, pubs and brewing supplies, as well as money-saving AHA Member Deals participants.
- Collections: Improve your brew IQ with exclusive content, recipes and resources from Zymurgy magazine and the AHA; themes range from Belgian ales to bottling to brewing in a bag.
- AHA Member Deals: Enjoy AHA Member Deals at over a thousand participating locations, including breweries, pubs, restaurants, homebrew supply shops and more!
- Books & Merchandise: Receive pre-publication discount offers on all new releases from Brewers Publications.
- Homebrew Club Insurance: Homebrew clubs registered with the AHA are eligible to receive affordable, turnkey, broad-coverage insurance. Sign up for homebrew club insurance today.
Brew Better Beer
- Research & Education Fund: Grant applications are open exclusively to AHA members interested in conducting homebrew-related research. Members also have access to research reports.
- Conference Seminars: Audio and visual presentations from National Homebrewers Conference seminars (since 2012) are available for download.
- Lallemand Scholarship: Enter for a chance to win a full tuition scholarship to the World Brewing Academy’s Concise Course in Brewing Technology, valued at $3,700.
- AHA Governing Committee Voting: Vote for you fellow homebrewers to represent you on the AHA Governing Committee.
- Legislative Efforts: Promote and preserve your homebrewing rights through the support of state legislative efforts.
- National Homebrew Competition: The NHC is the world’s largest home-made beer, mead and cider competition.
- National Homebrewers Conference: The conference is a fun and educational gathering designed to increase knowledge and homebrewing camaraderie.
- Great American Beer Festival Pro-Am Competition: Team up with Brewers Association (BA) member breweries for this unique competition held each year at the Great American Beer Festival (GABF).
- Great American Beer Festival® Members-Only Session: Tickets for the Saturday afternoon session of GABF are exclusively available to AHA and BA members. AHA and BA members are also invited to participate in the GABF’s extremely popular member ticket pre-sale.
- SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience: AHA and BA members are invited to participate in the SAVOR member ticket pre-sale.
- AHA Rallies: Rallies are great events are held across the country for members to meet up with fellow homebrewers at local BA member breweries for a day of beer and fun!