November 1, 2014
Learn to Homebrew Day (LTHD) was established by the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) in 1999 to encourage homebrewers to introduce their non-brewer friends and family to the most rewarding hobby, obsession and lifestyle since the beginning of time!
Through beer making, demonstrations, tastings and other educational efforts, LTHD events around the world are spreading the joy of homebrewing far and wide, so don’t miss out!
Celebrate Learn to Homebrew Day in 2014
Spread the Joy
The goal of LTHD is to teach our non-brewer friends the art of making beer at home, and the AHA has all the material you need to teach people of all skill levels.
- Promotional materials: if you are hosting a LTHD event that is open to the public, look for the AHA’s downloadable promotional materials to help spread the word about your gathering (available Jan 2014).
- Let’s Brew: explore this section for brewing tutorials, tips on making better beer and tasty recipes.
- Zymurgy: An Introduction to Homebrewing: request physical copies of the AHA’s guide for the new brewer, or access it online.
- Homebrewopedia: a wiki-style resource containing a large library of recipes, a glossary of brewing terms, homebrew club resources and much more!
- AHA store: pick up the latest homebrewing books or issues of Zymurgy magazine.
Share the Experience
PHOTOS SUBMITTED BY LEARN TO HOMEBREW DAY PARTICIPANTS